Today Product developer and manufacturer Kammerer offers all production methods using state-of-the-art machines to make high quality screws for renowned customers at home and abroad.
2013 Construction of "Factory 2" for automotive production with a floorspace of 2,000m2
2007 Certified under EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme)
2006 The production floor space is enlarged to 7,000m2.
2003 Achim Kammerer takes the position of commercial director and Peter Kammerer becomes technical director.
2002 A new production facility with a size of 5,500m2 is built in the Hornberg business park.
1996 A new production hall is built, adding 1,000m2 to Kammerer’s total floor space. Introduction of certification according to QS-9001.
1992 The third family generation joins the company: cousins Achim and Peter Kammerer – the sons of the two managing directors.
1986 The limited partnership with about 60 employees becomes a limited liability company under the management of Klaus and Wolfgang Kammerer. The production floor space is expanded by 600m2.
1978 The purchase and conversion of the former magistrates’ court and the construction of a production hall in Triberg facilitates a more efficient production in a location with good transport connections. The company continues to develop and, from now on, trains its own skilled workers.
1971 Kammerer exhibits at the EMO trade show for the first time.
1967 Following the company founder’s death, his sons Klaus and Wolfgang support their mother in the company’s management.
1962 Start of production of lead screws.
1938 In the Black Forest town of Triberg, husband and wife Franz and Anna Kammerer set up a production operation for components used in watchmaking and precision engineering.